Aug 12, 2005

You'll Survive, And If You Don't, You Didn't Deserve To Survive

“How Do You Orchestrate Happiness?”

Unknowingly. Apparently, I just say random stuff that comes to my head and people are suddenly happy. Wait…let me look up orchestrate to make sure I know what it means…*rolls to local dictionary*…alright, it does. Seriously, I’m not quite sure how I do it but somehow I just do. Of course, I don’t hang around people who don’t make me happy and I seemingly don’t make them happy, so that might have something to do with it. Also, if someone seems a little sad or distressed (sometimes I have a hard time telling if at all), I’ll ask them what’s wrong and try to help them out, make them feel like they’re not alone. This is soon continued by something said that is completely sporadic and makes their thought process run off track. Happiness is soon followed…usually…and the person feels better and generally happy. I just might ask some people how I orchestrate happiness as they would know better than I…or is it me?

>> Mocoy gave this to me a long time ago…during driver’s ed…I’m sorry now, so shush. Tomorrow I leave and won’t be back until next Thursday in case for some reason it completely escaped from your mind that I was. Go to school for one day next week…that will be interesting…don’t know why…but it will. I figure I’ll get a head start on asking people by asking you…how do I orchestrate happiness? There has to be a reason you people put with me. Hmm…I won’t be able to see what you say right away, but I’ll still be able to see eventually…so go ahead tell me. Please, put my contemplating mind at rest. Thank you.

No comments: