“Difference Between Laziness And Writer’s Block Is…”
The difference between laziness and writer’s block is a very distinct. Laziness is obviously where you have the idea, you have the resources, but you just don’t feel like it. No matter the obligation or incentive, you just don’t want to get up, wipe the cookies crumbs off your belly and put forth effort. Now, writer’s block can vary from having the urge to write but nothing to write about or something actually being a block to your writing. You may have all the urge in the world and be all “I am going to write the greatest writing that has and ever will be written and put forth on this earth!” But of course you have no idea where to begin and end up just sitting around…and…eating cookies. Though, the worst is having something being a block to your writing. For example, deally loads of homework that keep you up until hours in the night you weren’t aware you were capable of and still function. Laziness equates itself into this and you get transitions like “First”, “Second”, and other cheap and easy words as such. Laziness follows the minimum requirements to squeeze by and just get it done if at all. Writer’s block has everything to do with the wonderful feeling until you actually have the pencil in hand and blank paper in front of you…mocking…laying…and just being a jerk because it took all your inspiration away and in its emptiness of white and blue lines. Then you start to wander and ask if it’s blue paper with white lines and just completely forget why you’re sitting with paper and pencil all by yourself in dim light and the recurring thought of “Bendy Straw!” Overall, it sucks to have writer’s block and you could really care less when you’re lazy.
>> Giggles gave me this and I figured it would be good for her to writer her perspective on this topic and challenged her to finish by a certain date. She beat by…six days…and here I am two days later than her…don’t I feel special. Seriously, go see her writing, she doesn’t update very often (even though I know she has lots of stuff to put up) and it’s a rare site when she does. What are your thoughts? Do you have thoughts? Do you want to give the world a hug, or punch its lights out? What kind of fortune cookie says ‘You are a true friend’? Should people do one thing everyday that scares them? Am I true friend or does that depend on the your perspective of 'friend'? Why do you care? If the hokey-pokey is what it's all about, then what exactly is the hokey-pokey?
Sep 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The Hokey-Pokey is all about shaking random things about, don't you think? So maybe "what it's all about" is randomness and having fun! And also learning how to do silly things, because everybody has to do "silly things" to fit into society. I don't know why that occurred to me, but it did.
Hey, I asked and got a response, and who knows, maybe it is. No one knows.
I have never gotten a 'perverted' fortune cookie, until I put "in bed" at the end of the 'fortune.' Challenge? Uh.....er.....I'll see if I can't get back to you on that.
Post a Comment