“What Is The Most Elaborate Prank You Could Pull Off?”
I’m not sure if I could pull it off, but I can make something really elaborate. First! I would find the radio frequency of the authorities and tell them to prepare for a nuclear holocaust situation and keep lines of communication quiet so the enemies can’t catch onto our plans. Second! I would cut all electricity off to nearby towns as if Colorado were struck first. Third! I would have one…one…radio frequency running and it would be telling everyone about the nuclear holocaust situation. After a month or so, it would start airing a message of “This all has been one big sociological test…you failed.” It would say this over and over again for awhile and soon power would come back to northern Colorado. Fourth! I won’t be anywhere near this place because I’m not that stupid. Of course, another elaborate prank I could pull is tell everyone that a certain album’s *coughHypnotizecough* release date is really far off. Then suddenly I’ll show up one day with a two hundred albums in hand and give everyone a copy and joy will come to all the children! That would be a great prank!
>> I got this from Mocoy awhile ago, I just had to kind of think it through…sad that I already had an idea when she gave it to me. The latter prank was brought on by the recent discovery that System of a Down’s second disc in their dual set, “Hypnotize”, probably won’t come out until November and how great it would be if it came out in September like originally suspected. I can still remain hopeful? Right? I’m pathetic…and sad.
Sep 4, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Lol, nice pranks. The first one could land you in jail and nobody would know it but us. Can you say PATRIOT ACT!! Ah, America. Land of the free, indeed.
Strange how I have no intention of actually nuking the U.S. or really causing major damage....that would be other people and their problems. Besides, no one reads this and those who do wouldn't call this terrorism.
(If you do....-5,000)
I know! It's sad....I found this out on the uber-nets...so sad...
THAT'S IT!! This post made me have a dream about being a nuclear engineer and building something wrong and blowing up part of a large city... dang it! Hate when I accidentally blow buildings to pieces...
Sweet! I'm having effects on a person's dreams, that is awesome! Is it related to the story you told me you were going to write?
No, that's not part of the story I'm gonna do... but good guess! I had another awesome dream that could make a good story so I wrote that down... then today I had a dream about dreaming about a dream... it was CRAZY. I actually thought I was awake during parts of it and was all disoriented when I got up till I realized what just happened, then I scrambled to write it down! Hehe... I love naps.
She said she was going to write down a story she had in a dream, you can see it on her other blog of creative stuff. I like naps too, but I never have any good dreams during them...and I've never had a dream within a dream...sounds interesting.
Yeah, look who's talking. I'll be asking you for a prompt soon enough. Glad you love the long in-depth comment/forum we got, I do as well.
Post a Comment