“A Perfect Murder.”
A knife in the chest,
Writhing up to the point,
Stream of blood from the fatal wound,
Blade unshimmering with a tint of black,
Writing left in the hand of the dead,
‘See no more, feel nothing anymore,
Killing in the name of the undesirable.’
The decalaration of suicide,
Leaving no trace of homicide,
The only true knowing eye,
Belonging to the moon and its shine.
>> Kind of pissed off when I wrote this and I guess it’s supposed to be kind of dark, don’t know if I pulled it off though. I was also listening to Rage Against the Machine when writing (if you couldn’t tell in the 7th line). Ironically enough, I felt better after writing this and listening to Rage. Yes it’s short but it’s supposed to also make you think of all the possibilities by giving only very few. Oh, and Mocoy gave this prompt. In case you are wondering, I have an innie.
Jul 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Innie! Hehe w00t.
Alright, anyone else care to share?
Ok, now I talk to you people from the future, if you are reading this, proudly proclaim whether you have an innie or an outtie to everyone within a 50 foot radius. If there is no one around, find a largely populated area.
Post a Comment