“The Ultimate Driving Machine…”
The ultimate driving machine is the will to live for success. The success is defined by the one holding the drive whether it means success defined by the majority or to feel the as if one is finally accomplished in the yearning. No matter the age, sex, mental capability, there is a strive to exist as one wants to be. A self-validation is what some require while others depend upon the ones surrounding them. Self-validation leaves behind the ones who want to crush the machine but are still alone in their will. The dependant ones hear all that is said and decide how it will effect them on how they will fall or triumph. Even yet, there is still the burning sensation in all to become all they have wanted to strive for no matter what. The ultimate driving machine is the yearning, the striving, the burning, the will.
>> I obtained the prompt from Mocoy, yeah! Also, I take back the comment about journals getting shorter when I make them up, this is really short. If this journal doesn’t answer and questions, then we’ll say an auto-responsive robotic car is the ultimate driving machine. Batteries included. Gave Giggles and Mocoy their much deserved cookies and I still have some chocolate chips left over…mmmm…unfortunately some of them decided to melt, fuse together, then freeze into an oddly shaped bar. Oh well, it’s chocolate all the same. One more thing, nothing on Monday because it’s, well, July 4th. Thank you come again Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Heyo. Interesting way to interpret the question, I think. Guess what, I made my own blog (finally) and will unveil it when I get around to posting a 2nd time, probably Wednesday. About the title, sure there is a difference. Hormones are long-lasting in comparison to nervous signals but "Love" has to do more with cognitive connections than hormones. Example: I love my mom, and even though I get really irritated by her I know I couldn't operate as well if she suddenly left. I don't love most of my boyfriends: I fare just as well without them as I would with. Is there an exception? Maybe someday. Wow, k I'm done ranting.
I don't care about the ranting, if you want to say something, say it. Nice to know there is a difference, I thought the same thing, but wanted to hear what others thought. Ph34r my interpretations! Congradulations on your new blog, I will look and comment. Bwahahahahahahahaha!
Post a Comment