“The Ideal Afterlife.”
Well, you know, heaven sounds pretty good. Everyone’s happy because we don’t have to worry about crappy things. Maybe that’s why makes it so hard for people to believe, they’re so used to the world being absolute crap that they can’t comprehend something being good. Seriously, that’s all I can really say about that, it’s all kind of obvious stuff. Though, it would be cool to have some rock bands up there rocking away. It’d be all “SWEET!” and Jesus would probably be playing bass because…well…I don’t know, it’s just easier to picture. Jesus is freaking metal. It would also be cool if suddenly I could play the drums a berjillion times better than I can now because then I could finally say “I can play the drums at a constant beat without screwing up!” Yeah, that would be cool, but I’m going to have to wait…I don’t know how long…and see for myself. People can make fun of me all they want but we’ll see who’s being made fun when they’re afraid of dying. Have a nice life.
>> Again, from Mocoy, yes it’s short because there’s not much to explain. I can also safely say I welcome the apocalypse because I’m just that weird and the world sucks anyway. To Giggles, I hope you like your crown/tiara, my crummy poem, and earrings which may or may not be clip on that I got for your birthday…6 months and 9 days late. Don’t judge me.
Jul 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment