“What Amuses You?”
A psychedelic slinky. Making conversations awkward for others by saying some weird stuff, for instance “If strawberries were girls, I would make love to them.” Listening to music obnoxiously loud and have people finish their sentence only to have me say “I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over my obnoxiously loud and ‘angry’ music.” My friends amuse me in a variety of ways from blowing stuff up *coughKungfuBobcough* to just having other forms of fun…that’s just about everybody else since no one blows anything up. Squirrels amuse me, I want to capture one day just so I can watch it run around all day. In fact, I’m watching one right now out my window, it looks like it’s going to pounce to make a kill or something…oh, there it goes…wonder what it killed? Watching stupid people try and fail horrendously because all they had to do was just put the tiniest effort into something. The thought of a rabbit riding a tricycle, others don’t see it, but I do because they’re all just crazy. Living up to people’s expectations of me being “psycho,” like when asked to give a verb, I say “incinerate,” or “nuke.” Showing people my right thumb for the first time, that’s probably the best of all watching all their faces and reactions. I’m quite sure there’s more, but I can’t think of it all and if I did, this would go on for awhile.
>> Came up with this prompt while listening to a Nirvana song after the line “I wish I was more like you, easily amused.” So far, I’m don’t think I’m doing too bad coming up with these on my own, wish someone else would put in their input. Remember, tell the people.
Jun 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I wanna psychedelic slinky for my b-day. Hehe! He really does suggest "incinerate" as a random verb, folks. Also his thumbs rock!!! Hurrah for musical inspiration, that is cool.
But...I only have one psychedelic slinky...ohhh. My classmates' faces were priceless when I suggested "incinerate," strangely enough in the same class this all got started in. If you don't believe her, reference to the picture. Music rules.
I got you your crown and what are you doing showing little kids freakish things online? Its supposed to be in real life.
Post a Comment