Jun 28, 2005

YOU Need A Girlfriend!

“When Inspiration Is Needed Most…”

When inspiration is needed most, I lie around listening to and lip syncing to the radio. That’s right, I’m willing to admit, are you? I usually think about lots of stuff to get me inspired, but none of it really works. In times when I really need help, I call the Super Friends!…I mean…I ask my friends for some help. Unless they suddenly want to be called Wonder Woman or Aquaman, I’ll refrain from calling them the Super Friends. They usually say something, I won’t think too much about it, then something randomly pops out of nowhere in the cornfield that is my mind. So, basically, I ask for help, they say something, I don’t really listen, then I get inspiration. Wow…poor friends…oh well. Also, if I get started on something I’ll turn on the music on my computer and start to rock out while typing/writing/sitting on or at my computer. Though, typically, this isn’t a good idea as I start to type down the words and get lost where I’m going with stuff. A couple times I have completely forgotten what I was doing. For instance, this about when I need inspiration the most, it has gone nowhere, so I’ll just stop now.

>> Yeah, I came up with this on my own, doing just what I said. Thinking about nothing and thought I need inspiration and that’s basically how I got this prompt. Kind of weak I’m going to sing the doom song now I know, but it worked this time. Now I shall call the Justice Friends…I mean the Super Friends…ah forget it. Is it just me, or does this journal deally (moo) seem a little short?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can i be aquaman?

Spontaneous Combustion said...

Hmm...only if you can get others to become Super Friends too.