Jun 10, 2005

Schfifty-Five!

“Somethings That Are Pointless…”

A sphere. Taking turns naming a nut to the point where you can’t name anymore letting the other person win. A coordinate plane containing no points. Okay, lots of things are pointless and a lot do have points but there are too many to name. So, instead I’ll think of something so insanely stupid and baffling, it will blow your mind…out of your ears. A ball is rolling, it knocks over a domino, in succession 53 more dominoes fall over, thus hitting a button that activates an electrical charge igniting the hair spray in a tube, launching a potato 68 feet into the air, the spud hits a passing car, the car wheels out of control suddenly off a cliff onto a boat carrying 5,803 bags of sand. The boat floats to the coast of Portugal where 102 bulls suddenly charge at it, rendering themselves unconscious. All the mean while I’m eating a donut. If you can find the point in that, you have some major analytical problems.

>> Apparently, the Literary Helper award goes to Giggles, why, because she said so. Now you’d think Mocoy would have earned this reward about…I don’t know how many times, but when asked about this Giggles response was “She doesn’t have the literary genius that I do.” Please don’t kill me. Now onto other things! First, about the contest with the lyrics from songs, I’ll post those tomorrow. Second, I may not post anything for two weeks, next week I’m not so sure, I might post some stuff, but probably not much. Now the week of June 20th to the 24th, definitely nothing, I will be gone and I am not making up for it. So deal with it.

2 comments:

xtraplanetary said...

She's right, you know, I only got a B in Creative Writing...

*laughs privately at the fact that some people ACTUALLY think grades have anything to do with ability*

(or effort, in some cases)

HA

Spontaneous Combustion said...

Uh...whatever helps you sleep at night, I'm afraid to make any comment in fear of great pain coming my way.

(Yes, I'm back, yet still nothing.)