Here Are The Answers For The Lyric To Song Contest
1.“Short Skirt, Long Jacket” by Cake
2.“Bullet With Butterfly Wings” by The Smashing Pumpkins
3.“Killing in the Name of” by Rage Against The Machine
4.“In the End” by Linkin Park
5.“Teenage Dirtbag” by Wheatus
6.“Heaven is a Halfpipe” by OPM
7.“Lithium” by Nirvana
8.“Minority” by Green Day
9.“Loser” by Beck
10.“All the Small Things” by Blink182
11.“Undone-The Sweater Song” by Weezer
12.“Freak on a Leash” by Korn
13.“Harder to Breathe” by Maroon 5
14.“Float On” by Modest Mouse
15.“The Middle” by JimmyEatWorld
16.“Vindicated” by Dashboard Confessional
17.“My Hero” by Foo Fighters
18.“Wish You Were Here” by Incubus
19.“What I Got” by Sublime
20.“Fat Lip” by Sum41
21.“Self Esteem” by Offspring
22.“Blister in the Sun” by The Violent Femmes
23.“Mr. Brightside” by The Killers
24.“Chop Suey!” by System of a Down
>> These were made to be relatively easy to find out. A couple songs are old and forgotten, but are still freaking cool to here every now and then. Oh, I’d better name the winner…it was Mocoy, besides she was the only one to enter. Apparently, she’s the only who wants uber-brownie points (bragging rights) and can turn them in for cookies and such. Some of these songs I put up because I grew up to while playing video games (Teenage Dirtbag for one) and others because they’re just that cool.
Jun 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment