Jun 29, 2005

*Insert Funny Noise*

“What I Need The Most…”

Apparently, what I need the most is a girlfriend. Just about everyone I know has at least said once to me “You need a girlfriend.” When asked why, I get the answer that sums up to about “Gives you something to do.” I don’t know about everyone else, but I don’t think that’s how it works. Somehow, I get the feeling you don’t get a girlfriend (>>boyfriend for you ladies) just because. Then again, my opinion isn’t very fair, considering I have never had a girlfriend and will most likely die wondering the Earth’s horizon. So, what do I think I need the most? I can honestly say I don’t know, but maybe that’s what I need to the most, is to know what I need the most. Does that completely defeat itself or does that make sense? I think I need a GPS that way I know exactly where I’m lost whilst wondering the Earth’s horizon. I could travel place to place taking over the world the long way. Gain the loyalty of all the small places because they have a deeper, righteous fury inside of them. I have come to a conclusion! What I need the most is an attention span to last longer than about three or so sentences.

>> What do you think I need the most? What do you think you need the most? What do others think you need the most? Why do we care? I came up with this on my own…I don’t know how…I was looking at my previous journals and then suddenly without warning a corncob shot to the front of my head with this prompt. Is it just me, or do journals seem…shorter when I make them up on my own?

3 comments:

xtraplanetary said...

I think sometimes you do get a *insert gender*friend just because, the "just because" being the whim of the significant other in question. We're all a point on someone's horizon, if that makes you feel better. Attention span, puh! Hehe.

xtraplanetary said...

p.s. Thank you for the cookies! *munch munch*

Spontaneous Combustion said...

Ok, I got the first sentence and I guess what I was trying to say was you should get a girlfriend/boyfriend because you ALSO like them to a greater extent. The second sentence, I'm still not sure what that means. And your welcome for the cookies, you earned them. Giggles! You want your cookies or not?!?!