Jun 27, 2005

I Have Returned...That's Right, Cross The Street So You Don't Have To Deal With Me

“Do You Believe The Quality Of Words Is More Important Than The Quantity?”

Yes. Though, what I’d really like to talk about is the ultimate idea for the ultimate universe. First, we must create the ultimate universe where people are purple and purple is the is the color of the sky. That is correct, the universe is purple and made of blue-flavored-watered down-mayonnaise. The stars are naturally red making the sky purple. Also, there are not evil animals, only insanely evil purplers (purple people) who control the animals to do good *shrugs*. Purplers also drive around large disk shaped frisbees for ultimate aerodynamic ability. The Corporate Disks Of Hullo (the frisbees) will come in a variety of hues of a variety of colors at the touch of a feather…seriously. There are no buildings, only Builts that stand from 40 to 382 snorkels high, yes, snorkels. Purplers can also fly to any planet they wish, not very well as they would probably drown in mayonnaise without the proper scuba equipment. Purplers can’t fly that fast, but since it’s mayonnaise and Fig’s laws apply, they can start to haul really fast. Entering the atmosphere is no problem since no purpler has stayed alive long enough to attempt such a feat. The military is a punch of potatoes carved to look like real purplers but obviously aren’t. The have the accuracy equivalent to the ears of a hawk. We’re still not sure which is better, we’re praying that it’s the military. Now that we have established the ultimate universe, we must create the ultimate idea for this universe. The ultimate idea is…well…our universe. Congradulations, you’re only an idea of some random purpler. Have fun.

>> Got this prompt idea from my bro, who doesn’t know it yet and won’t for awhile. Oh yeah, I’m back……pretty sure you guys got that as I have talked to all two of my readers, oh yeah, baby yeah. Last week was all…11 years old, 12 years olds, and I got tired of the people close to my age. So, I’m all uber-excited to talk to others, so much that I could hug them, but I have yet to see their physical form…so you know. Pretty sure there’s more that needs to be said, but my brain isn’t working porperly.

No comments: