Jan 28, 2006

Fingers Now Default To First-Person-Shooter, That Should Be The Home Row

“What Would You Rather Be Doing?”

I like pears,
But hate the shape,
I love strawberries,
Despise the green,
I like answers,
A voice says them to me,
Talking is an annoyance,
I’ll just sit and listen,
That’s a great question,
I really don’t care,
It’s not so insane,
You’re the one going that way,
I’d rather write something,
Then punch numbers,
I like to use rock,
Wrap just won’t work,
I’ll use the mighty pen,
And poke you in the eye,
Am I so disturbing?
Or just too comforting?
I won’t be afraid,
Possibly a little uncertain.

>> I…am so…sorry. This is one of the most freaking random things I have ever freaking written and I don’t know why. Well, I was bored in Algebra II, which inspired the first two lines (Giggles had best get the reference there). The rest…I don’t know…just promise not to hit me. If there is to be any blame, it goes to Giggles, she forced me with her…superior…feminine…logic…yes…that sounds good. If you don’t like it, oh well, come up with something better.

No comments: