“An Update On My New Year’s Resolutions”
I don’t make New Year’s resolutions and therefore I don’t need to update them. I think resolutions are stupid don’t need them. I’m fine the way I am that’s who I’ve always been. Why would I need to make a promise to change to make a “better” me? I already am me and I really can’t become better at that. If I were to change then I wouldn’t be me, but if I were not me then who would I be? I guess I’ll try not to think on it too much.
>> Wow this is short. I wrote this a year ago…in Grammar and Composition II. This prompt is so cliché…holy deallies it’s so cliché. I think that’s how my writing changed over time that the prompts were originally so cliché and I tried my best to twist them. Now…I don’t know what Mocoy and Giggles are feeding me…but it’s not so cliché. Hmm…this is a little short so I might put something up later about something like profound deallies…we’ll see.
Jan 1, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment