“What Is Wrong With You?”
I am left-handed. There’s something wrong with my right thumb and I don’t know why. I have a minor case of scoliosis. I’ve never had a girlfriend, nor have I kissed a girl (that’s actually kind of sad and not “wrong”). When I’m angry I listen to the angriest music I own and feel better, not madder. I have the firm belief that violence isn’t the answer…it’s an answer. I don’t care if you’re the top of the food chain or the one holding my future, you have to earn my respect. I’ve never read a Harry Potter book in my life, not even a word of it. In fact, I probably read too much science fiction. School is as much as what students’ make of it and as much as what teachers’ make of it. Despite my age and the majority of peoples my age, I think rap sucks and will only submit myself to rock. Though, I also don’t like AC*lightning slash deal*DC. I see no immediate use for cell phones and will refer to them as “human leashes.” I can use the word “deally” for an unspecific noun, and people will still know to what I am referring. Things of eternal memory are worth doing; the rest is pretty much meaningless. There shouldn’t be so many freaking homonyms. I want wings. You don’t have to understand me, just accept. It’s not that I don’t remember being little; I just don’t want to remember being little. I’d rather draw and write rather than do math equations even though I am probably better at math. I forget words at the most inconvenient of times. I could probably learn more from girls. And yes, The Smashing Pumpkins are one of the greatest bands of all times. I don’t see why not.
>> I got this from a girl at school after I made some comment and she looked at me the way girls do when you say something like I did and asked, “What is wrong with you?!?!” So, I answered her as much as I could. Oh, and the first line “I am left-handed,” you have no idea how true that is unless you have read the “Left-handed” article in the wondrous Wikipedia (please don’t hurt me for using your site at a reference). If you have anything else to add, please feel free, all I ask is to keep it clean…please. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment