Jul 5, 2005

Disclaimer: I Am In No Way Responsible For Your Rebellious Actions Influenced By My Writing

“My Favorite Part Of Elementary School.”

Not dying. That’s about as fair in judgement as I can be because I don’t remember most of elementary school. I remember where I went, what teachers, but nothing too specific. I do remember being called “weird” a lot…a whole lot. Little did my prepubescent peers know that that word would have a long term effect on me that leads me to this very moment. Also, it had led to me being considered “crazy” and/or “psychotic” where deep down I am maniacally planning against them. I really don’t have a part of elementary school, as all remnants have been practically blown away. Now, those that chose to be vicious as children have developed into scum that feeds off the attention they so desparately strive to gain. Thinking it matters what you look like and what all the others think of themselves. In retrospect, I don’t need to plan against them, I already screwed them over when I decided I didn’t want to be them. Of course, they probably think they same of me, but the difference is that they care and I don’t. Thanks elementary school, I hate you and like you all at the same time.

>> Oh yeah, because putting stuff online isn’t trying to attention at all. This prompt is one of those that I originally got in class, had to rewrite but didn’t have any inspiration for it. Then I made myself get inspired because…well…I haven’t talked to my inspirerers in awhile. ‘Tis true, I don’t remember much of elementary school and I guess I don’t want to. Can you you remember elementary school (to see if I’m just crazy or not)?

4 comments:

xtraplanetary said...

I remember bits and pieces of elementary school. I remember reading ALL of Preschool, and the Kindergarten teacher scaring me with stories about snakes and spiders. I remember the Christmas party of 1st grade and making donuts in 2nd grade... also singing "We are the Champions" after winning first place as a class at field day. I remember plenty of 3rd grade and beyond... I say if you remember at least fragments you're sane... or maybe not.

Spontaneous Combustion said...

I don't even think I remember that much. At least I'm not alone...I think. I wish you would make your mind as to decide if I'm insane or not.

xtraplanetary said...

Who am I to judge?

Spontaneous Combustion said...

Who are you not to judge? Joking. I think I even hated lunch because we had to lay our heads down to leave, otherwise, what you said.