“If I Could Choose To Be Reincarnated Into An Animal…”
I really don’t know, since I don’t really believe in reincarnation. I also thought you didn’t really get to choose what you became, even still it would be a hard choice. Some people would say like a shark, but you always have to keep moving to stay alive and I’m too lazy to do that. Some others would say a dog, yet I think it would suck to be a dog. Ordered around all day seemingly oblivious to world around me. No way would I be cat. I don’t like cats very much. Wouldn’t be a snake because…would you want to crawl on your stomach? All fish and things of the sea out of the question because there’s ALWAYS a bigger fish/mammal/thing. I also wouldn’t want to be anything in Africa as all the animals there are hunted and it would just be a major pain. Now that I think of it, I would want to be a beetle. Why you may ask? They’re freaking cool, they have wings, a hard shell, and fun to look at. I’d want to be a big beetle thing that lives in some far away forest with no human beings around and just chill all day long. Also, if I were to be eaten, at least it would be over with real soon. Squishy!
>> Got this from Mocoy…today around noon and got it up real late. Oh well, I was blowing things up so it was worth it. If there are any mistakes, sorry, I typed this kind of fast. What would you be?
Jul 7, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is such an original idea, the beetle. I am totally not thinking practically, I think "I wanna be a bird because they can fly and that would be awesome!" However, bats also fly and dont really all suck blood and they're still mammals, so cleverer! Also they see by echolocation which is sweet. I love evolution... Well, my final answer is the fruit bat. But I'm totally not practical, I'm thinking about what's most fun. =D
Who cares what's practical, who defines practical in this world? I wouldn't want to be a bat because of the whole coming out at darkness, sleep upside down, and I think echolocation would be annoying. Why does being a mammal matter?
Yeah.....right....evolution...
Those do sound kind of cool, now I have to see what one looks like...
Post a Comment