“If I Could Do One Thing, No Regrets, And Take It Back The Next Day, What Would I Do?”
It’s like owning a time machine that I can only use once…sweet! I would say everything I have ever thought about everyone to their faces. Tell jerks how much I and everyone else hates them and why. I would probably continue to tell them how they will probably die a horrible death and beat their faces in. I would tell all the girls that I have liked when I liked them and why I hate them now. I would then build an army out of my closest friends and go on a rampage to destroy all stupid. This includes a certain ISP company. On our rampage, I’d make sure we wouldn’t do anything overwhelmingly dumb ourselves or forfeit of life. After the destruction of the certain ISP company, we’d just have a huge LAN party playing one big game of Unreal Tournament……mmmmm……and Mountain Dew would be handed arounded to all the people of the world. Even though I would have to take it all back the next day, it would be worth because I would feel so much better knowing what all I can accomplish in one day. It sounds mean, horrific, and possibly a little disturbing, but at least I’m being honest.
>> Giggles gave me this one, I am definitely going to start asking for suggestions in the middle of the day more often, people are prime for harvesting ideas. In retrospect of yesterday’s prompt, it’s more like “I could choose to be an animal” than anything, but it still works…worked? So, now the question is, what would you do?
Jul 8, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
dang chuck, what is this, a forum? I like how you did this one... that's freaking awesome. You are getting good at writing this thing, it's prolly good practice for like essays and stuff further down. If I had to take it back the next day I'd just do things I want to that I couldn't in normal life, because that would be so interesting. *shrug*
I would stare intensely at the sun at the moment before I had to take it all back... that would be cool and no damage done, right? Hehe..
Heaven forbid I want to know and share interest in what you think. I'm getting good? Sheez, I thought I was straying away from my original writing style and consequently getting worse. Be careful of the things you couldn't normally do because you might die and not be able to take it back....because you're dead. Stare at the sun?!?! That's it? How boring, you're boring.
I must congradulate Giggles on this prompt, if memory serves correctly, it is the first to take up two lines. Wow, this is long.
Whoa, jumping off a cliff would be cool, but I think I would make it a plane instead.
Post a Comment