Jul 26, 2005

My Soap Makes Me Sneeze

“Types Of Friends”

Beneficial: These aren’t really friends and only used for your benefit (hence the name). As good as it sounds, it’s probably best you don’t become too good of friends (at least to them) because they might become a “Disney” friend (see below).
Disney: These aren’t friends either, they just have the dillusion you and everyone else is their bestest buddy. Overly optimistic about everything and deeply believe everything will turn out “OK” no matter what happens (like a Disney movie). These people are just plain annoying and almost blind to the real world around them.
Acquaintance: People you know exist and if absolutely necessary, you can get along with them. If you enter a room, these people are the ones you go to after you look for your Almost Unreal friends (see later). Overall, you probably could care care less about their well being, but don’t know it until they turn Disney or Wannabe (see below)…or even worse a Disnabe.
Wannabe: These are definitely the ones you wouldn’t shed a tear for if something happened to them. These friends follow you around like a lost puppy and you end up being their beneficial friend. These are also the people that have in no way anything in common with you but they want to give off the impression they do anyway. These are usually the ones everyone picks on and abuses.
Almost Unreal: These are the ones that don’t care what you look like, say, do or anything but also aren’t afraid to speak their minds in the same manner. If there was a designated leader amongst them, the rest would follow them to their deaths (well, maybe). These are first people you look for in a room. You all get along so well and somehow find a way to have fun no matter what, it seems almost unreal. These are the people you would start sobbing for if they hadn’t already told you to “Suck it up and live your life the way we always have.” You basically trust these people the most and would prefer to be in their company when you die.

>> I wrote this while in Driver’s Ed way before the first fourth of the class was over. I swear that class is full of idiots, for friends they go under “Not At All.” I’m not sure some of them realize this is a class for learning to become a part of society with a 2-ton metal unit. One guy looks like he’s stoned the whole freaking time……both days! I think I’ve made up for some lost sleep in that class…yeah, I’m ranting about the idiots in that class and I’m sleeping and writing stuff. I think I’m going to need about five prompts tomorrow, speaking of which, Mocoy gave me this under pressure…I think I’ll try that more often.

3 comments:

xtraplanetary said...

Hmm... very true. However, I think the Disney friend and Wannabe friend look basically the same, except the Disney friend is more tolerable. A stoned drivers ed student... reassuring... Your soap makes you sneeze?? Hehe! What kind of soap is it? Haahahaha, now I'm going to think about sneezing when I take a shower.

Spontaneous Combustion said...

They kind of look the same but there's just enough difference that they get their own categories, there are also varying extremes of them as well...so yeah. I'm not sure if he's stoned or not though, it only looks like he is. Yes but only for the one time, I don't know what kind of soap it is, all I know is I won't be washing my face so thoroughly close to my nostrils.

Spontaneous Combustion said...

Does it smell like oranges?