Jul 30, 2005

Surviving One Year Is Nothing, Surviving A Lifetime Is Something

“Do People Have An Innate Respect For A Lifegiving Environment?”

I think there are two extremes to this. Either they do and try to provide one or just don’t care and deep down inside jealous of this kind of environment. There really is no middle ground if thought about long enough. An uber extreme of the not-caring would be the stereotype of a mullet, not shirt, loaded gun, and possibly a brown bag with a bottle of whiskey inside. Typically, if you watch “COPS” you’ll get a glance of this stereotype. Of course, a “lifegiving environment” may be different for some people. Dodging bullets while trying to find your way may seem like a wonderful life because it “weeds out the weak.” All in all, people do have an innate respect for a lifegiving environment, its all just in a difference of opinion, no matter how wrong it may be.

>> As said before, Mocoy gave me this one, she got from some sticky notes on her computer. Now a mental picture might give some notes on the corners and some here and there…nope…the front of her monitor is almost covered in all sticky notes, the only reason you can see anything is because if there were more they’d cover up each other. Yeah, it was Mocoy…Andrea’s birthday yesterday…*insert cliché line*…I got her a slinky, some crème savers, 17 cents because she turned 17 and I didn’t have 17 dollars, two fortune cookies, H.P. Lovecraft stories, and unknown to me a school project tape that I wanted her to see but accidentally wrapped with everything else. Funny pages and duct tape, that’s the way to go, and a makeshift ‘card’ with a crummy poem inside. If you want anything for your birthday, just ask and I’ll give you something random out of my pocket.

2 comments:

Spontaneous Combustion said...

Ok, since I already got you something for your past birthday, you're just going to have to wait until January 3rd. Yeah, that tiara is awesome.

Spontaneous Combustion said...

Whoa! You made a new name of "giggles"...should I feel special? Will see!