“If I Were To Be Famous…”
If I were to be famous, I’d want to the kind of fame behind the scenes. That way I won’t be bombarded by a hundred and two people whenever I try to buy some pants that fit. For example, if I were to be in a famous rock band, I’d want to the drummer. No one can name the drummer of a famous rock band, try it, I dare you. I’m famous but not at the point of recognition if I was just walking down the street. I couldn’t stand the fame of being the lead singer/guitarist of a band. If people started getting too close I would start freaking out and go all berserk on them. This is also a good way to keep the paparazzi off of me because no one wants the hear what the drummer of so-and-so band yesterday at the supermarket while testing the durability of shopping carts at high velocities. Also, if I were to be a some kind of actor person, I would always die in the movie. I would die in some big explosion that is key to the victory for the “main” character who is only the hero because he’s still alive. Still, no one wants to hear about that guy who died in some explosion. They want to hear about the star of it all who could save the day by just shooting down the bad guy. So, I’d want to be famous just not all the fame.
>> I pulled this one out of nowhere after I got down mowing some guy’s lawn. Though my bro said to me earlier about the whole drummer thing:
“No, girls will go for the drummer over the bassist.”
“Why?”
“Chicks dig a guy with a sense of rhythm.”
“………Great……just shoot my theory in the foot!”
Oh yes, Giggles, I hope you enjoy your crown and stuff.
Jul 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh come on. The bass player has to have at least as much rhythm as the drummer. Heck, they are both part of the rhythm section! I think the bass is an inherently sexy instrument and the sexy bass-man is the object of attention because, well he seems to be calm and cool. But the drummer, usually the drummer has a bit more energy so that type would be more exciting. Man, it doesn't even matter, if a guy is good at music that's hot in and of itself. Whew! *fans self*
*Remembers!* That's what I said to my brother! I knew there was more to that conversation! That's great to know what girls think...I'll keep that in mind when I become a member of a band (aka never).
Post a Comment