“If Our Generation Had A Name…”
If our generation had a name, that would be great because as far as I know we don’t have one. It would mean that someone finally came up with an idea and just started calling us something that everyone agrees with. It would be pretty amazing because we really don’t agree on anything, our motto should be “Don’t Ask, Just Accept” but society would probably put an extra word in there that would show just how indecent our generation can be. Sure am glad I don’t have to name our generation, I’m not too good with making up names especially with something that deals with such a large number of people. Someone would come up with something like Generation Diversus which means in Latin “different, unlike, opposed, hostile.” Seems to fit pretty well. Of course a more fitting name that no one would like to suggest would be Generation F*** You. That would just about cover most of our generation.
>> Got this from Mocoy (who has two blogs here that all my readers know about). Had to search for a Latin word equivalent to “different” and got quite a few and decided “diversus” was the most fitting. What would you name our generation? To be not so conspicious we could use Generation Fuh-U, which is just about the same.
Jul 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sheez... I have no clue. Generation F*** You would describe pretty much every teen generation since the 60's, though, don't you think? Hmm... this is why I asked you in the first place, I have no idea!
Well, the F-word is like the word of the nineties and such. So, that's why part of the reason I said it. I thought you had an idea as well and you just wanted to see what I thought. Oh well.
Post a Comment