Jun 4, 2005

Where Is My Mind?

“All I Ever Needed To Know…”

All I ever needed to know I wish was the only thing I ever knew. There’s so much other useless junk that’s just pointless if not just plain wrong. I blame society and the media because without one, the other cannot exist. Society creates the media and the media defines society. It would be nice though if the media wasn’t full absolute crap. Come on, I turned on the TV yesterday and I saw “Texas Justice,” what is that? It’s a judge, with a “Texan” accent and stupid people with their petty problems. What do they watch in Texas? Alaskan Court? Why can’t more shows be like Sesame Street? It’s positive and full of happy people who don’t sue each other because Oscar the Grouch doesn’t throw out his garbage. The only put up with it because they know there’s a whole lot worse garbage out there *coughJerrySpringercough*. I need math, literature, and the idea of expressing oneself through good intentions. What do you know?

>> Journal number 50 and it’s one big complaint. Seriously though, I’m pretty sure that’s all I need to know, if there is more please feel free to comment. Oh yes, this one of those old prompts I deemed blahblahblah I’m sure you got it down now. Sorry this is updated on Saturday, I had it done yesterday, just not enough time to update it. Now onto nothing, yeah for the weekend.

2 comments:

xtraplanetary said...

I agree TV is teh suck. Go internets!! The selective media... hey it's kind of late asking... why were you called a skank? o.0 Is there something we all need to know?

Spontaneous Combustion said...

I actually don't know why I was called a skank, it was one of those "suddenly without warning" kind of things. No, there is nothing "we" (aka you) need to know simply 'cause there is nothing to know. Just one of those random things girls do to...I don't know why, perhaps there isn't a why.