Apr 15, 2005

Fixing things in Charge

“If I were in charge, these are the things I’d fix.”

I would fix a lot of things in the world. First, I would solve stupidity. No one would be dumb in a “no-logic” way. Everything would be seen logically using common sense. Second, I would have genetically altered rabbits. They would be large in size and domestic. We would use them for transportation, as it’d be a soft ride. Also, we could, if necessary, use them for food. Another plus is once we have four we suddenly have thousands. Third, we will have organic weapons. We will literally grow defenses and will have infinite weaponry and ammunition. This will make violence illogical seeing how it will never end with unlimited weaponry. This is how I would “fix” things if I were in charge.

>>Notice that I would be in charge of the world. Also, you can see stupid, oblivious people annoy me and should be shot…err…taught. The rabbit’s idea came from my own rabbit, which died many years ago; he was a freaking sweet rabbit. The weapons idea came from Half-Life, yes, I have no real social life, and if I did then you wouldn’t be reading this. Yup, seems all-good to me.

No comments: