Apr 29, 2005

World Domination Is So Easy

“If I Ever Had The Chance, I’d…”

If I ever had the chance, I’d take over the world. It would be easy because I already have a plan to take over the world and I have a rough idea how I would rule. The window of opportunity is wide open, people just have to figure out it’s not knocking at the door and in fact the door is locked. Also, it would help if they could even come close to the door in the house of intelligence. Luckily, I have blueprints laid out on how to get there. Soon, the chance of six billion lifetimes will be mine; I will take full advantage of it.

>> Literally, I have made a plan to take over the world. My friends can vouch for this fact. In fact, two of my readers can (of course, my only readers) testify. It was a speech I made for Academic Decathlon that was much to obvious, but that’s why it’s going to work. Someday, you can say “Hey! I read that guy’s journals when he was in high school!” Heck, with my readers, they can say they’ve met me AND they read my journals. I was told not to change a word to my speech, but I had to, I was missing some and it is hard to complete a plan when it makes no sense. I have the exact same problem with these journals; it’s very hard to retype them when a sentence is missing a preposition or two.

No comments: