“The Advantages and Disadvantages of My Name.”
My name has few advantages and disadvantages. First, most people don’t even know my real name, which may or may not be an advantage depending how you look at it. Most people don’t know my name because I’m referred to as [DESTROYED BY SOME HIGH POWERED, UNDERGROUND ORGANIZATION OF SOME SORT] or [WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?], etc. One can only infer my real name is [IN FACT, I HAVE NO NAME]. Second, a disadvantage is people like to call me [YEAH…YOU GET THE POINT] because of stereotypes that people with that name are rich snobs. That is the biggest disadvantage, and monkey uranium poo, but countered by the biggest advantage and go by another name.
>> Literally, I have a billion names I can go by that have no real relevance to my actual name. Like Steve, or Roger, they have no real connection at all to my name. If I had a nickel for every nickname I can respond to I would have about…five dollars. Now if I had a nickel for every name I’ve been called, I own the people that called me the names and enough money left over to pay off the government for slavery.
Apr 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment