Apr 17, 2005

Vacation

“The Best Place I’ve been on Vacation”

The best place I’ve been on vacation was when I went to Florida with my family. We flew in a large airliner to Ft. Worth and drove all the way to Key West. Once at Key West…>>wait…*reads through whole journal*…Amazing! This journal entry is horrendously boring. If your visual receptors haven’t fallen from their sockets and your brains melted through your nose, I wouldn’t blame you. Be glad I stopped the journal when I did. If you want more…you have problems. Though, I feel obligated to fill in this space now.

>>Well, I kind of got in a fight on April 15 (2005). The guy has problems and overreacts to stuff. He thought I said something about his sister, who is apparently very attractive, but I actually wouldn’t know because I have never seen her in my life. Well, anyway, he started swinging his bag full of not soft textbooks at me. Of course, these do not feel good to the touch when swung by someone twice your size and at high velocities. I then started kicking his bag away from my general direction. Then, I missed…at him…then he kicked me…I got really, really angry and lunged at the guy. I can only assume I lunged because he is taller than me and I remember his face being lower than my vision with my left fist hitting him in the face area. I’m not sure if my right hand made any contact at all, but I think it did because then he back knuckled me with his right hand right below the temple. I didn’t bleed, I didn’t cry, I didn’t crawl up in a ball and rock back and forth, I just stood there ready to go nuts again. He did too. Of course my face…temple…area didn’t feel good, but I try to control my pain when in moments of seriousness. Then, other people started yelling at him because he hit someone of lesser strength and size. I’m kind of angry with the guy, but not because he hit me, but because he assumed something about me that was wrong. He didn’t try to figure it out what actually happened and just went on a rampage. Now it’s going to be awhile for him to get over it because he holds grudges and doesn’t like to talk to the people he has problems with. Anger is a blind emotion.

No comments: