“Things I Have Lost”
I have lost many things over my lifetime. The first thing I probably lost was my own sanity. Lots of people have said I’m crazy, psycho, and weird. Though, it doesn’t matter to me because they look just as crazy to me as I do to them. Then, somewhere along the line we got a dog. Which then led to me losing lots of many items to the jaws of one stupid dog. Next, I lost my favorite pet, Barney the rabbit, we weren’t sure how old he was, but he was before the dumb purple dinosaur. Those are probably the most important things that I have lost.
>> My rabbit was the most important. Yes, he was before the fat, oblivious dinosaur. As for my dog, I hate it; I could probably eat my dog and laugh at the same time. That may sound cruel and unusual, but then again why do you keep reading? I’m pretty sure I supposed to go into other things I have lost, but these seem like the most important ones. Yeah, that was a freaking awesome rabbit as you can see from my second journal.
Apr 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment