“If I Had Three Days to Live”
If I had three days to live I don’t know what I would do. I probably wouldn’t even know it’s coming and just end up living my life normally. If I tried anything out of the norm (>>normal for myself, which in comparison to most people is weird) then that would probably be the cause of my death. For all I know the three days could be after I turn 101 years old. So, I’ll just live my life because I didn’t then it wouldn’t be my life and that would be a waste. In conclusion, I try not to dwell on such things, as I get lost time and time again.
>> The prompt I guess was supposed to imply that I knew that I was going to die, but I highly doubt that I would know that in real life. So, for all I know I could die tomorrow, but it doesn’t mean I should go and do adventurous, living on the edge, random crap because that will probably be the cause of my death. I think I do enough sweet, way out there stuff as it is. I’m crazy not stupid. Stupidity usually leads to major injuries and fatality. Craziness…well, that can just lead to bruises, but it only looks stupid enough to other people that you know you will mostly be the only person to try something so freaking awesome. Then again, I just might end up getting shot.
Apr 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment