“Right or Popular?”
If I had a choice to do it right or popular, I would choose to do it through my own analysis and thought process. Either way, popular is conformity, but if I chose right then that would be conformity still defined by the majority, just opposite. Of course, my choice may sometimes be “right”, or it might consist of having a drawing of gorillas with fully decked out with submachine pineapple guns. Also, my choice is always right, just not always at the proper time and place. If it were, I would be ruling the world right now with strategically placed snipers enforcing the law all over the world. They would shoot you with a range of slinkies to the homing bullet constructed in the pits of Brazil. This may not seem right, but who is to really say what is right? After all, this could be one of those times when I have chosen right, just not at the right place and time. Overall, the solution will probably end up being popular, stupid peer pressure and stupid people being the majority.
>> No one would suspect gorillas toting submachine guns that shoot pineapples. Also, what would you do if you suddenly got hit with a slinky from a far distance? Shoot back? It was a slinky!! I’m not sure if there are pits in Brazil, but one can only assume and hope.
Apr 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment