“A Time I Was Scared”
There really isn’t a time when I’m not scared. I’m always paranoid about someone planning or doing something. I’m pretty sure everyone has something against me and want to do something to me about it. People may think I never look scared, but I’m watching making sure nothing suddenly flings out at me. Also, I make sure I’m ready for any sudden outbreaks of a person rampaging on me out of anger. Though, I may not be real strong and probably won’t win in a fight, I do have a lot of friends who will probably go berserk and do all the work for me.
>> I better work on the watching thing as I zone out a lot. I’m not afraid of too many people in my grade…it’s the others I may have to worry about. The only time I look really scared is when something disturbing has just happened or when suddenly it gets quiet and everyone is staring and smiling at me, but I have no idea what’s going on because I was zoned. Uh oh, I may saying too much here. *Runs to find a good hiding spot behind a rock*
Apr 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment