“If I could do that over, I’d…”
If I could redo something, I would have erased the prompt on the board that makes me write about something that I have no real answer to. If I did, then I wouldn’t be writing (>>typing) this now and would have never been stressed over what I would do over again. Though, if I did, then this would have never been written (>>typed) and you probably wouldn’t be reading this. Though, if I keep going it becomes quite the paradox and hurts to think about. So, I’ve come to the conclusion not dwell on the past too much and what I did or didn’t do.
>>If you can understand this journal all the more phenomenal, cosmic power to you. This is about the time when I really didn’t care about the journals so much so I just rambled on about nothing so I could fill in the space that was required of me. Strange, my teacher doesn’t check the journals, so in fact, I could write a journal about absolutely nothing about the prompt and he wouldn’t care. That’s me, finding the bare minimum to get good grades so it only looks like I’m real smart. I’m actually not; everyone else is just really stupid. In the world of the blind, the one eyed man rules all. Man, these journals keep looking shorter and shorter. I hope they get longer soon, but I’m just too lazy to turn the page and look. Well, look at that, I am good at rambling on about nothing.
Apr 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Heck yes chux0r!! It is MUY importante to be able to do that sort of stuff... especially for beard, whom I assume you have, as he LOVES that kinda junk. I got the best comments for my pointless journals that way!! I'll show you sometime. He tried to refer me to a book that I can't even determine the existence of after I wrote a hypothetical journal. And... that's hippie Beard for ya. *wink*
No, I don't have Beard yet, I have Young who doesn't check the journals. So, its pretty awesome.
Post a Comment