“How An Event Made Me A Different Person”
I can’t say I’ve had an event that changed me as a person. Maybe I’m not even a person at all; maybe I’m just a figment of everyone’s imagination. Also, you only think you’re reading this because people only say it exists. Though, I am real person and I’m pretty sure this is a real paper (>>journal entry) with real written word on it (>>typed, whatever). If it isn’t, my dreams, or nightmares, are really messed up. Furthermore, I am just writing stuff down because I can’t think of anything to write about the actual topic.
>> Mass hallucination. That would suck if I woke up and this was a dream…my world just got that much smaller. I’ll try not worry about such things as it makes one feel miniscule and insignificant.
Apr 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
A good humbling is good once in a while, though. That insignificant feeling reminds you that you don't really matter in the cosmic scheme of things, so stop worrying about it! Hehe.
You're lucky I caught the reference you made. Of course I don't matter, if I did then I would have friends who don't use me for cheap entertainment. Sheez.
Post a Comment