“Things That Make Me Happy”
Things that make me happy include cookies, music (my kind), video games, and friends. First, the cookies are pretty obvious…they’re freaking cookies. Second, music, along the lines of rock and alternative, whenever listened to I just sit and smile. Most people think I’m demented that way, but I what they think. I’m so happy because I don’t have to hear their mindless banter. Third, I’ve always like playing video games, they always appear t be a challenge and most are. Mostly, I like first-person-shooters and real time strategies. There’s just something about incinerating, shooting, throwing, nuking, running over, jumping, stabbing, toasting, zapping, decimating, crushing, smiting, and just watching all the above that you can never do in real life that is entertaining and sometimes hilarious. Fourth, my friends are always fun to be around, and when they’re happy, I tend to feel better as well. Surely, these things make me happy.
>> You may think my happiness comes in weird and wrong ways, but what are you going to do about it? Take away my adrenaline running, obnoxiously loud, “angry” music and my super sweet, challenging, non-realistic games? Thus, plummeting me to a point of perpetual sadness? If you ask me, you are messed up and should be dragged out the street and beaten with almighty, stale, smiting donuts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Of course cookies! If cookies don't make you happy, you had better be allergic or else. I'm not sure what "musica" is (might be a different language I am not familiar with), but if you mean "music," all is good. Metal on.
Post a Comment