Apr 28, 2005

The Voice Strikes Back

“How I Make Decisions”

First, I think about it for a certain amount of seconds. From zero to however long (what? Zero is an amount) is how long I think about something. Then, I do something, or nothing and see how it turns out. How I get there is beyond me and why I did it is also completely confusing in it self. If you look back at “What Influences Me Most” you’ll see that a nice, little voice helps me out. Well, this voice isn’t stupid and seems to know answers to a lot of things.

>> Return of the Voice! Seriously, I don’t know how and why I do the things I do half the time, if I did then I would know the answer to life, the universe, and everything. Well, if you’re really curious, sorry for the inconvenience.

2 comments:

xtraplanetary said...

42

...

you told us God's last words to his creation...

^.^ Yay!

Spontaneous Combustion said...

Yeah, I felt it had to be said, I wouldn't be surprised if God said that at the end of the world...of course I would laugh hysterically.