“The Less Brilliant Moments Of My Life”
I have never had a ‘less brilliant’ moment in my life. I had the exact same I.Q. as before the incident and afterwards. I just chose not to use my I.Q. to its full extent. I am always brilliant, always have been, always will be. I can grow more in experience by learning, but I can’t grow stupider or gain knowledge from something I did. It will be an experience, but that’s the point. Therefore, I have never had a ‘less brilliant’ moment in my life.
>> I’m sure this was supposed to be about a point in my life where I did something that was considered to be stupid. Well, it wasn’t specific enough and I messed up the system. There seem to be only misunderstandings or just lack of knowledge, how can it be “stupid” if they didn’t even know in the first place? Just help these obviously, oblivious people, they will never learn if you just call them “stupid.” Of course, I slip on this, I can get over it though, but these people’s lives rest on you, and can you live with that? I can, I’m just weird like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sure you can learn from experience. Like say I go ride my bike and oversteer and fall and break my elbow. I learn not to oversteer!
That has nothing to do with IQ! Experience only helps you with everyday things, not the one IQ test you take in your lifetime.
Post a Comment