“With My Own Two Hands…”
With my own two hands I have done lots. If they weren’t my own two hands, I’d be a little worried along with many other people. How creepy would that be? Just walking along then suddenly without warning, I take your hands away from you, tell you I’ll be right back, and continue to conduct an orchestra of trombones. Then again, I haven’t done too much with my two hands, it’s either one or the other. I sure as heck can’t hit a baseball with a bat, so that’s out of the question. I do play a lot of video games, but even then my hands are doing something completely different simultaneously. Whoa, I just realized I can do all sorts of things without thinking about or the knowledge that I can’t actually perform that task.
“You can’t do that in reality!”
“…You’re right…”
It’s like a bug climbing a mountain, it doesn’t know it, but it’s still climbing it. Afterall, when you get to the top of the mountain, look around, find a bug, and ask how that bug got there. It’s insane…not in the membrane because then you would know you can’t do a certain task. Wait, it’s not insane because you don’t know it, it’s perfectly normal to you. You perceive it in your mind to be normal, others see through their eyes as impossible. My two hands have typed this, and come to the realization that they are now tired and would like the comfort of the mouse and pocket.
>> Guess what? I didn’t need Mocoy for this prompt! All I needed was my brother! Who from now on is going to be called…my bro! Did no one count up the journals up to the last one? You should and you’ll get the answer. I have an inactive audience (audience of one or two, still an audience), you won’t even try to name my possibly future daughter, bums. But I won’t give up! Yet!
May 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Count the journals UP? Number them... I'm to lazy. :D
*too. I'm sorry I can't spell, guys. (*sigh*)
Yah, it's 42. Accidentally said that in another comment place.
Post a Comment