“What Is True Courage?”
True courage is staring death in the face and the ability to laugh. To look at conformity and make your own decision, despite what others think. To know you will be seen and look different, yet do it anyway. To show you are crazy and not stupid. To show untold numbers of others your ideas and thoughts without much care (in my case, a number of two). To show them, yet to know when to listen, as that takes more courage to show you can listen to other ideas and not ignore. What is true? We don’t know, we can try to find it, but there are no boundaries unless you make them. To defy is courage. To be able to accept other ideas is the same courage. We can only know that death is true and certain. Death is true, and true courage is to see it and face it, then death is most likely courage as well. So, I can only conclude that facing death is true courage. I can only say so much without losing more to say. Therefore, I must stop now.
>> Wow, I rambled on about nothing there, unless you can see it. Oh, I have to thank my friend…(let me think of a name)…“Mocoy” for the last two journal prompts. I hope she (yes, Mocoy is a girl, you make your own thoughts sickos!) can give me more because I don’t want to retype some old ones that were originally boring. Oh well, I’ve made up for the days I’ve missed, sorry about that again……to whoever.
May 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment