May 27, 2005

Six Inches Tall And I Still Find A Way To Rule The Universe

“If I Was Six Inches Tall For A Day…”

If I was six inches tall for a day then I never remembered it. I’ve forgotten a lot of things in the past, but I’m pretty sure I would have remembered being six inches tall for a day. Then again, it might have been so horrifying that I made myself forget. In that case, I’m going to try my best to not remember what it was like to be six inches tall. Of course, if I was six inches tall, then that would mean I could also grow larger! Which in turn means I can do anything! But I can’t remember how I did that, so…I can’t. That would have been interesting if I could have done anything. I’d gone and done…uh…that’s quite the puzzler. I don’t know what I would do, maybe secure the fact that someday I will actually have a legitimate child! Why that’s so important, I will never know. Or even create super rabbits! They hop, skip, and sprinkle badgers on their Mice Crispies. Though, I think it would be just best if I were to stay normal……if “normal” is what you’ll call me. Maybe that was my original decision when I was six inches tall, ruling the universe with a iron left fist, and riding rabbits in hyperdimesional wormholes. Well, after realizing my fatal decision, I’m going to go eat a popsicle to make myself feel better.

>> My bro helped me find this prompt. Went to my cousin’s graduation today, more people in her graduating class than the total number of people in my school. It actually wasn’t that long. Oh yeah, I saw the new Star Wars on……Monday(?)……and it didn’t suck. It was better than Episodes I and II, but still not as good as Episode IV, V, and VI. I’m pretty sure that’s all for now, so have fun over the weekend and other extend periods of time.

No comments: