May 10, 2005

Two Thumbs Up...Kinda!

“A Time I Spent At The Hospital”

I’ve spent many a time at in the hospital. All the times I’ve been there it was for some stupid reason not worthy of a story (no where close to a song). I’ve been for just being sick, breaking my thumb, bit by a dog, and not breathing right. The sickness…well, that’s pretty obvious and dumb. I broke my thumb when I was in the 7th grade…while playing soccer. Yes, soccer. I was trying to the ball and a kid came up to me, something happened with me falling and landing on my thumb. That’s how it got broken…pretty weak. Then, I got bit by a friend’s dog. I’ve been over to his house multiple times and knew his dog…just not well enough. Well, we were watching Wayne’s World and my friend (we’ll call him Bake) went downstairs. The dog was close to me and I was petting him and I kind of moved close to him…too close…and he bit me in the cheek right (your left) of my mouth, so now I have a dimple thingy. Bake and I didn’t panic and just washed it and eventually I went home. My parents soon found out (took them awhile for a big hole in my cheek) and took me to the hospital. Most recently I went because I had a hard time breathing. It was like a fiery claw was grabbing my chest on the inside. Every time I tried to breathe in a sharp pain shot up my chest. It was like the claws would hold, then drive a dagger up and I had to force it down again to feel the slightest bit of comfort. The doctors seemed to have a hard time finding out what it was, but they found out somehow. It turned out to be called “viral plureasy” (pretty sure I screwed up that name pretty well) and gave me some pills. It was the pills or a shot……in the butt. Now, I’m fine and all is well and I’ll probably find another dumb reason to go to the hospital.
>> If you’ve ever looked at my right thumb, it’s pretty messed up, and that was before I broke it. I can’t bend it and it baffled the hand doctor, which is bad I think. Bake is a cool guy, I don’t blame him, it was my fault, he’s dog cool as well. Also, the sickness I had is pronounced “vie-rull plur-uh-see.” It sucks.

No comments: