May 5, 2005

Happy Pine-Sol

“A Recipe For A Happy Life.”

If we’re talking metaphorically here, then I don’t feel like talking about that topic at the present moment. Instead, I’ll discuss the aerodynamic velocity of an African swallow while carrying a coconut. Unfortunately, I don’t know enough about physics or birds to do such. So, perhaps the probability of a meteorite made of frozen, grapefruit scented Pine-Sol impacting the bright side of the moon so hard, it turns pink from such an improbability. Well, somewhere along the line in the future (>> where else? The past?), I’ll give about 5 years, we will launch all uneeded junk into space. Pine-Sol will of course have its own space shuttle. The shuttle will crash into an asteroid (in the asteroid belt) hurling Pine-Sol everywhere. At such high speeds it will pass all other planets when pulled in by the gravitational force of the sun. With so much Pine-Sol hurling around it is bound to hit the moon. Now, the improbability is so great, that it will turn the moon pink, making is a 1 in 1 probability.

>> I seriously have no idea what I was talking about. Though, the grapefruit scented Pine-Sol is pretty funny to think about. Come on, its “grapefruit scented.” Who’s idea was this? I can see it now.
“Why does your house smell like a grapefruit?”
“I just got done cleaning it.”
“…Did you clean it with a grapefruit?”
“Nooo……”
“I think you left a grapefruit somewhere.”
Besides, it’s fun to say “Grapefruit scented Pine-Sol!” in a loud, proud, booming voice to everyone in a 20 foot radius. I just realized, I’m running out of journals, that means soon I’ll have to do something else, now I’m sad.

No comments: