May 14, 2005

Ooh shiny! Spleee!

“If I Were A Color, I’d Be…”

If I were a color, I’d be shiny. Yes, that is a color. In fact, is multiple colors I believe, though that would be black wouldn’t it? I am not black, I am caucasian. Yet, I hold the firm belief that crackers can’t rap. That’s not really important at this present moment. I would still be shiny, yes it is a color because you can view in your mind, because it is a term I use to say I feel……special inside. I usually think my clearest, psychoticest, and specialest…specialist?. Many times I may feel a black shiny, or a pitch grey, even maybe an orange shiny. For some reason orange seems like a confused color…maybe even green or purple. I’m confused a lot times, like right now, how the heck am I supposed to know what color? I only type this because it’s the only thing that’s original at the present moment. Then the present becomes the past and into the future I go, but I’m still confused so I’m still stuck in the past. Cosmic. I have to stop doing that, it only makes me more confused and green, wait, no, green means something COMPLETELY different (you don’t want to know) and I am not green. I’m going to stick with orange, yet I still want to be shiny! All other colors seem to not fit right, black is affiliated with darkness, yet is the presence of all colors. White is seen as clean, yet the absence of all colors. Red is anger, yet I seen honor, courage, and bravery also represented by it. Orange seems to be bright and loud, yet almost confused. Yellow, pink, and purple are all “girl” colors…ok, I have nothing for yellow and pink, but purple is considered to be the sign of royalty. I think I’ll stick with shiny because it reflects them all and yet is them all and still is its own. Another sense of overwhelming.

>> You probably noticed in my last journal lots of errors like missing words, this is what happens when you don’t proofread. So, use your imagination and poke fun at me with it, everyone else does. Oh yeah, I should tell you what “green” means, but I’m not going to let society ruin another common word that I would just like to use without some idiot making some dumb remark. I hate those people. How about you? (who am I talking to?)

4 comments:

xtraplanetary said...

I'd call shiny more of a quality than a color, but k... I agree that orange is "confused" color, although maybe I only associate orange with confused because both are things I'm not particularly fond of. Yellow is the color of the sun, silly! And yes I know what you mean about the deal with "green" being irritating... stupid gah!! Hehe. So you are talking to someone. Don't feel futile. K I wrote too much bye.

Spontaneous Combustion said...

Trust me, green is not "irritating" it is something that I will not disclose unless you want disturbing thoughts to enter your mind whenever you see the color. Yellow=sun, but what does it mean?!? Don't worry, you didn't write too much, it's nice to have feedback about a portion of things.

xtraplanetary said...

I know what green means, you know. I just think it's irritating that that's how it's perceived. What does that say about the green M&M? It took me an obscenely long time to find the & button. Is she the only female M&M? On another note, the sun is a giver of life, and I don't remember where teh quote is from but it's on my monitor, "We have an innate respect for the life-giving environment." Anyway.

Spontaneous Combustion said...

Oh no, "green" has been slipped into society, there goes another word I can't use too often...