May 14, 2005

I Just Want To Be Loved......

“I Thought I Was Right but…”

I thought I was right, but you know, I’m actually left. Though, since the right hemisphere of my brain controls my left side, I’m right. Wait…is that true or not? I just heard from a bunch of people in my class because they’re so trustworthy and smart. Oh well, what can you do? I can’t be right handed, that’s very difficult and I know. Actually, I never thought I was right handed, just that everyone else was screwed up. Turns out I live in a right handed world, that means they’ll be expecting a right hand response, then WHAM! a left hand comes out of nowhere right…I mean left through the trachea! People will soon be taught the unwavering hatred of the lefties with an iron left fist! If you want to be treated well, I suggest you start making left handed AND right handed products. Do you know how annoying it is to everything “backwards”? Of course not! You’re all right handed! You should all try everything left handed to see how it is and then try to make fun of the left handed people. Yeah, lets see you do everything backwards! Lousy right handed inventors, why couldn’t they be ambidextrous?

>> Funny story actually, in middle school in the shop class there was a pencil sharpener (a sharpener you have to crank to work) that seemed odd and out of place and everyone had trouble with it. Well, people asked the shop teacher what was wrong with it and he responded that it was a left handed pencil sharpener! Of course, not having the ability to run a pencil sharpener backwards, the kids in my class always asked me to run it for them. Eventually, I just made them learn to deal with it. Okay, it’s not that funny, but meh. Other than that pencil sharpener, I have yet to run into any more left handed products. Yet, I can still shoot a right handed bolt action rifle really well, hm. Oh yes, sorry about not updating lately to my readers, yes all two of you, I’ve been busy with schoolwork and such. More soon I hope.

No comments: