“A Real Champion Is…”
A real champion is someone who doesn’t need trophies, they need the sense of accomplishment…blah blah blah……that’s boring. No one cares what a real championis. If you do, ask a coach or a teacher. We just want to know what real is. Or, in fact maybe what a hypothermic-dynamic, uber-charged, fully-auto, squirrel-launching, mind-boggling melting, nose hair singing, ear-wax candling, left handed, spork defying, shiny, and all at the comfort of your favorite sofa………I forgot, but doesn’t it sound cool? Also, available to you right handed people. All in all, a real champion is probably just G.I. Joe to fulfill your intensely burning curiousity.
>> Also, available in a variety of colors and shapes. Oh dear, it has appeared that I have run out of new journals. I think I’ll back and find all the ones I didn’t use and just rewrite those. This will be interesting.
May 6, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment