May 5, 2005

Mind Wars

“If We Could Read Each Other’s Minds.”

We would all be dead. You may think we could solve each other’s problems because we know what they’re thinking. I know what some people think and I still don’t have a clue on how to deal with their stupidity (>> or just at all). We’d all be dead because our heads would explode with so much going on in everybody else’s head. It would cause lots of anger as well, so other than mind melting spontaneous combustion, we would all kill each other. Though, we would know it’s coming, but then they would know we know and probably go crazier. Also, if people knew what was going on in my mind they would die of absolute horror and insanity. Seriously, my friends don’t even want to know what I think.

>> Kind of a grim perspective, but its also kind of realistic. I’m actually surprised at how many friends I actually have. Maybe it is because they don’t know what I think and my whole thought process. I should start saying everything I think and test out on people who think they are my friends…hmm…I’ve another sociological test.

No comments: