May 19, 2005

Rufus, In The Back Of The Throat, RRR

“If I Started A New Life”

I’d raise it of course. It’s my offspring afterall. And I sure wouldn’t start an old one, there’s a reason it’s old and that’s because it was boring. I’d probably name it Rufus if it will be a male, and if female, I’d name it………I don’t know, uber-duber-brownie points for the first girl to come up with a good female name for a 50/50 chance daughter! Though, I may have to leave that up to my wife, whoa……I sure hope I have a wife by then, that would be bad. “I’ve had my first child and no wife!!.” “How was it born?” “Beats me.” Although, cloning is a factor and that’s just creepy. A littler version of me and female, I’d be ugly, kind of like now. Or even worse, a new life could just spawn off of me. Just sploop, and there’s weird little creature thing just walking around and whistling. You’d think I’d notice something spawning off of me, but I’d probably just think of it as…something off of me and use it to my full advantage. “Rufus! Attack!” Aw man, that’d be so friggin’ awesome! It would get my…I don’t know, but it’d get something! A new life, a new hope, a new way to piss people off by having a creature piss on them.

>> That prompt was kind of deep, so I decided to be shallow about it. What can you do? Again, I must thank Mocoy for the prompt, as I……yeah, I’m lazy. It still would be cool to have some kind of creature to be a little…creature.

No comments: