May 25, 2005

Lousy Punks And Their Loud Music

“Memories From Music”

I want a girl with a short skirt and a long jacket. Despite all my rage I’m just a rat in a cage. Killing in the name of! But in the end, it doesn’t even matter. ‘Cause I’m just a teenage dirtbag baby. If I die before I wake, at least in heaven I can skate. I’m so happy ‘cause today, I’ve found my friends, they’re in my head. I want to be the minority, I don’t need your authority, down with the moral majority. Soy un perdedor, I’m a loser baby, so why don’t you kill me? Say it ain’t so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home. If you want to destroy my sweater, hold this thread as I walk away. Feeling like a freak on a leash. Is there anyone out there ‘cause it’s getting harder and harder to breathe. Alright, already, we’ll float on. It just takes some time, little girl, you’re in the middle of the ride. Vindicated, I am selfish, I am wrong, I am right, I swear I’m right, I swear I knew it all along. There goes my hero, watch him as he goes, there goes my hero, he’s ordinary. I, wish you were here. Lovin’, is what I got, I said remember that. I don’t want to wastes my time, become another casualty of society, I’ll never fall in line, become another victim of your conformity. I may be dumb, but I’m not a dweeb, I’m just a sucker with no self esteem. Let me go on like a blister in the sun, let me go on big hands I know you’re the one. ‘Cause I’m mister brightside. I…cry…when angels deserve to die…

>> Every sentence is a different line from a different song each from a different band. I just started typing down stuff that crossed my mind with the music I like. I put a lot of bands and songs down, so I’m pretty sure I forgot a couple good ones. Now, as much as I would like to tell what line goes to what song and band, I won’t. I’m going to see who can name the most correctly. You may use any resource that is available to you. Please name them in respective order, or it will be really hard to tell if you actually got it right. There are 24 lines there, so that means there are 24 different songs. Just number them and if you don’t know it, just skip it. If you can name the most, you get so many brownie points, there is not proper adjective to describe how many you will get. You of course can turn these brownie points in for cookies or something. Oh yes, if you post them, other people will just copy all your hard work, so email them to me (it’s sad if you can’t find my email address). I’ll give you……until June 11th to get your guesses in. Afterward, I’ll post all the songs and stuff. Have joy!

1 comment:

Spontaneous Combustion said...

Well, I said you have until June 11th. I never said anything about a specific winner, so you can still tie and split the cookies, or find a way to impress me more. This will be interesting. Write me something? Not sure what you're implying here...but ok.