“If You Could Rearrange Anything, What Would You?”
I’d rearrange the laws of physics. Why? Why not? That would be the kickest-buttest thing in the out-freaking-standing world! Oh yeah, they’d only apply to me, because that kind of power in the wrong hands can lead to all sorts of destruction…hehehehehehehe. Can you imagine at the end of every law of physics with the line “this does not apply to [You cannot view the first name] Laufert.” I can, because I’m just stupid like that. Maybe my friends, people who fear me, and people who will soon fear me can imagine it, but that’s their own mentality problem. Revelation! I’d be like some kind of super ninja. An uber ninja! That works well together, German and Japanese culture, but it sounds cool. Wouldn’t you like to be an uber ninja too? Too bad, my laws of physics, but if you’re real nice maybe you’ll be included as well. This is only a dream though, to dream, to sleep, to wake up to the horror that is reality. Eff it. I’d rearrange it so reality would be that of dreams. You say this would be a problem once evil people have this power, but that can be overcome by the collective will of everyone in a room and their dreams. And giant rabbits will roam with the holy-hand-grenade toting squirrels.
>> I have to thank……let me think of a name……Giggles, for this prompt. Made me think really hard, you try it, it’s hard. Ironically enough, I’ll be surprised if a girl talks to me, but Giggles (and Mocoy as well) have remained my friends……my world has nearly imploded on itself. I must comment on the journal “Where From Here” (two journals back), because I have actually tried the tortilla with peanut butter and honey and it doesn’t suck. I have also put chocolate chips on a peanut butter-honey sandwich which also wasn’t too bad. I suggest at least trying the tortilla combination. I have updated for missing yesterday, so don’t piss and moan.
May 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment