“What Would Have Happened If…”
What would have happened if I had suddenly exploded with phenomenal, cosmic, fiery power? We’d all be dead, that’s what. Good thing we have those sub-atomic particle flux shotguns. I don’t know what those are, but they sound freaking sweet. I’m assuming it deals with the space time continuim because of “flux.” Also, tiny explosions of the space time continuim because of “sub-atomic particle.” So, once fired, it creates many holes in the space time continuim. I don’t know how those are helping me from exploding, but its working somehow. Maybe, just maybe, it’s a figment of my imagination, like those large, purple, flying penquins behind you. Nah, I don’t think so.
>> Though, a sub-atomic particle flux shotgun would be pretty cool to own. Can you imagine that? Just go up and shoot someone…er…something and it just had billions of little holes in it that went somewhere in the space time continuim. Walk ten years later and suddenly you see the billions of little pieces just appear in a fire hydrant. I better stop talking, the penquins are back.
May 4, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment