May 23, 2005

Count Up The Journals, You'll Get The Answer

“If I Were A Candy”

If I were a candy, I’d be even more paranoid than I am now. As I’d always have to worry about being eaten by some obnoxiously loud, sticky 4 year old. Or just being eaten for that matter. So, I’d be sour apple flavored, as no one likes that flavor because it tastes horrible. Now, if I were just some kind of food, I’d be Lucky Charms, magically delicious. Even Campbell’s Soup, Mmm, Mmm, good. Okay, that last one was dumb. The candy I wouldn’t want to be the most is a Kit Kat, because I don’t want a people breaking a piece off of me before I get eaten whole. It’s like being eaten by a dinosaur. You feeling everything until finally you just die. So, I figure I’d be a poisonous candy. Like, filled with tobacco so people will die slowly the same way they ate me. It also not to eat so much and not be all fatty. It should be an occasional thing, not a meal. Amazing, I sound like the stereotypical parents in a bad sitcom. Strange, well, I guess it’s not so strange since I’ve grown up with only public TV. So, upon recollecting what I’ve said, I’d want to be sour apple, Kit Kat-esque, tobacco filled, and the size of your thumb. Then, I’d be called fun-size Apple Kats, they kind of taste like apples!

>> What a sweet journal prompt. Thanks again to Mocoy. Looking back at what kind of candy I’d be, I am one messed up person. Then again, the answer to the prompt certainly wasn’t 42, so I had to come up with something. Unless there’s a candy bar named “42” that I don’t know about. The world may never know. I see how it is, no one is going to even try to name my possibly future daughter, fine.

4 comments:

xtraplanetary said...

Your future daughter will be called Foarr Ditu... okay that was stupid. Since your son is going to be Rufus... your daughter should logically be Buster. Here's my reasoning: we had a female cat called Rufus when I was young. If your son is my female cat, your daughter should logically be my MALE DOG. i.e., Buster. My male CAT was Beethoven... that's a little less suitable than Buster, I think. Buster it is!

Spontaneous Combustion said...

I'm going with alicia, mainly because the Buster logic is kind of creepy. Giggles gets the brownie points!

Spontaneous Combustion said...

Oh yes, up to this journal, there are 42! I think it would have been implied by "you'll get the answere", but you never know.

xtraplanetary said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.